Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First Blog !

Ahhh yes i believe i will start the blogging process. Also for those who HATE when people do not use correct sentence structure and such, i sugest u do not red tis blog, word. It's not an English paper. It's just thoughts put down on a blog so get over it. So anyway's nature is calling at the moment so imagine some elevator music is playing while i go pee.... **journey's 'open arms' is playing" ..... ok and i am back. It's always an adventure to the bathroom through the heat and gravel in flip flops. So since this is my first post let me introduce what this is going to be about.

I am going to be as honest as i can be on this thing. I've always said my life is an open book. I do not lie (mostly because i am a horrible liar). So if you were to ask me anything i would be pretty honest and straight forward with you.

Ok well i am off to workout, but i plan on coming back on later tonight (i'm 8 hours ahead of the states) so check back in a little bit for an update. Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment